Brian Fuller, D.O., F.A.C.O.I.
~ Cardiology ~
Brian Fuller, D.O., FACOI is an Interventional Cardiologist. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Adult Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. He graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri. He completed his internship and residency through Midwestern University at Tucson General Hospital in Tucson, Arizona. He practiced Internal Medicine in an outpatient setting and as a Hospitalist, including Critical Care for 11 years. His increasing interest in Cardiovascular Medicine led him to a Cardiology Fellowship at University of Arizona Medical Center. After completing his Cardiology Fellowship he practiced in Flagstaff, Arizona prior to relocating to practice in Show Low, Arizona.
As a Cardiologist, Dr. Fuller continues to educate himself and his team with the latest breakthrough treatments to provide high quality care to his patients. His practice philosophy is to treat all his patients as though they are members of his family.
What can you expect from a visit with Dr. Fuller?
- A genuine interest in your cardiovascular needs.
- A comprehensive cardiovascular evaluation.
- Judicious selection of recommended testing and procedures.
- A thorough explanation of all test results and recommendations by highly qualified providers.
- Communication with your Primary Care Provider to assure continuity of care.
- Ongoing, coordinated care for those with long term cardiovascular needs from our entire team of highly qualified staff.