Cori Kennedy, N.M.D.
~ Naturopathic Medicine ~
Cori Kennedy, N.M.D. is a licensed, board certified Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. She graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine with general medicine background, and then completed an additional year of sub-specialty training in cardiovascular medicine.
Her current practice focuses on preventative and regenerative medicine and wellness aging. She is passionate about providing patients with natural alternatives to optimize wellness and slow the effect of aging.
Common conditions Dr. Kennedy treats with an integrated approach include cardiovascular disease, diabetes, weight management, thyroid disorder, menopause, PMS, migraine headaches, digestive disorders, chronic fatigue and allergies.
She is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the American Academy of Anti- Aging Medicine. Dr. Kennedy is First Line Therapy Certified and NEI certified in Neuro, endocrine, and immune dysfunction.
What can you expect from a visit with Dr. Kennedy?
- To be listened to and thoroughly understood.
- To know conventional and naturopathic treatment options.
- To have your questions answered.
- To be supported in your decision making.
- To be offered protocols to minimize the risk of harm.
- To learn natural ways to become proactive in prevention.