Gretchen Schaber, N.P.
~ Cardiology ~
Gretchen Schaber is a Certified Geriatric and Adult Nurse Practitioner specializing in Cardiology. She received her Bachelor’s in Nursing from East Carolina University and her Master’s in Nursing from the University of Arizona. Gretchen Schaber has been a nurse since 1976, and practiced in Cardiology since 1986.
She has a sustained, passionate interest in Cardiovascular Medicine and Patient Care. Gretchen believes that career learning, striving for excellence and caring deeply about patients and their families are the keys to providing highly professional, yet personal care for each patient she sees.
She is proud to be a part of Summit Cardiovascular Services and an important member of Dr. Fuller’s Cardiologic Team.
What can you expect from a visit with Gretchen Schaber, N.P.?
- A genuine interest in your cardiovascular needs.
- A comprehensive cardiovascular evaluation.
- Judicious selection of recommended testing and procedures.
- A thorough explanation of all test results and recommendations by highly qualified providers.
- Communication with your Primary care Provider to assure continuity of care.
- Ongoing, coordinated care for those with long term cardiovascular needs from our entire team of highly qualified staff.