Ryan Varga, D.O.
Family Medicine Doctor Show Low AZ
Ryan Varga, DO received his Doctor of Osteopathy at Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, CA, and completed his Residency at Lonestar Family Health Center in Conroe, TX.
As a youth, he volunteered in a veterinary clinic and was later offered a job assisting the veterinarian. As he proceeded through college he changed his mind from animal medicine to human medicine. Varga chose family medicine because it allows him to care for birth to geriatric, and work with the patient as a whole. Dr. Varga takes the time to listen to his patient’s concerns and involves them in their care plan.
When Dr. Varga is not working he enjoys spending time hiking, camping, reading sci-fi/fantasy books, board games, and swimming.
Dr. Varga is currently accepting new patients and most insurance. Appointments can be made by calling (928) 532-3926. His office is conveniently located at 320 E. Deuce of Clubs in Show Low.
What Can You Expect from a Visit with Family Medicine Physician Ryan Varga?
- Compassionate care
- Listens to patients about their healthcare to know what their health concerns are.
- Instruct, inform and educate the patient on options he can offer to treat their healthcare concerns.
- Allow the patient to make a decision regarding their care with the knowledge they have gained.
Ryan Varga, D.O. - Office Locations & Information
- Summit Healthcare Summit Healthcare Family Medicine - Pinetop
- Summit Healthcare Summit Healthcare Family Medicine - Show Low